Two UNIZIK Students Found Dead In Their Room

Two UNIZIK Students Found Dead In Their Room

Two students of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka were on Sunday evening, found dead at a private hostel in the school.

A source at the institution said Room One of the hostel, located at the William’s Lodge, was forced open following a heavy stench oozing out from it.

According to the source, the two unidentified students, a male, and a female, might have died some days ago, due to the level of decay on their corpses, without their neighbours knowing about it.

It was gathered that the parents of the dead female, identified as Adaeze, had been calling her phone line for some days without any response.

The source said when several calls were not responded to, the parents, in the process, became bothered and reported to the Police.

SEE ALSO: ASUU NEC Converges On Abuja Today, To Meet FG

The parents in company with the security operatives stormed the hostel to check on her, they met her door tightly locked.

On forcing the door open, they found the two students lying dead in the room.

The state police command reacted that “here was no stench. The girl was not answering calls which got parents worried. They reported to the Police who forced the door open. No mark of violence on the bodies.

“They died apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning from generator fumes. The generator was found in a closed place facing the room. The cause of death will be ascertained after autopsy.” 

Click Here For Latest Updates On Telegram 👉 https://t.me/doreyepic

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Latest Post

NECO Releases 2022 SSCE Results